Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I, I, I

It's midweek... MX and I were working on her homework from her Little Bear Club.
I went through some words that beings with the 'i' sound with her but I could only manage a few that starts with that sound... e.g. igloo, iguana, ink... 

So, I decided to go ahead and introduce some long vowel 'i' to her... e.g. island, ice-cream, ice... 




So, when we were ready to start drawing some pictures

that starts with the 'i' sound...

Me: Ok, what can you draw for the letter 'I'?

Mx: Iguana... 


So Mx drew an iguana.

 
Me: What is another picture that you can draw for the


letter 'I'? 

Mx: I am tired. 


me: Just a minute, we are gonna be done soon. 


Mx: I AM TIRED.... 'I', 'I', 'I'
.
Me: Oh! 'I am tired' starts with the letter 'I'!

So, I helped her spell what she wanted and completed


her work; along with a little note to the teacher in case

she hits the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails